In this myth shattering, information packed documentary ‘Medicinal Cannabis and Its Impact on Human Health ‘, learn from physicians and leading researchers about medicinal cannabis and its demonstrated effects on human health.
This game-changing movie presents the most comprehensive synopsis to date of the real science surrounding the world’s most controversial plant.
- What the consensus is from over 1500 scientific and medical trials
- What conditions have been proven to benefit from medical marijuana
- Its historical use as medicine dating back over 5300 years
- Methods of delivery and their different advantages
- Government sponsored studies intended to show Marijuana having negative effects that yielded the exact opposite results
- Common myths about negative effects of Marijuana and what the research really says about these topics
Dr. David Bearman
Former Director of Haight Ashbury Drug Treatment Program
Founder of Isla Vista Medical Clinic
Member of Governor Reagan’s Inter-Agency Task Force on Drug Abuse
Dr. Donald Tashkin
Emeritus Professor of Medicine UCLA
Medical Director of UCLA Pulmonary Function Laboratory
Dr. Donald Abrams
Director, Integrative Oncology Research Program Integrative Medicine Physician.
Professor of Clinical Medicine at UCSF and Chief of Hematology/Oncology at San Francisco General Hospital
Dr. Robert Sterner
UCSD General Surgeon
Graduate of Harvard & UCLA
Certified in Oriental and Traditional Chinese Medicine