The First Church of Cannabis has sprouted up in Indiana as an anti-gay ‘religious freedom’ law takes effect.
The new law signed in by Indiana’s Republican Governor Mike Pence will allow businesses to refuse to cater for gay people as it’s against their messed up religious beliefs.
Now a minister of love, Bill Levin has submitted his own application to set up the cannabis church. Bill Levin will argue that laws that prohibit cannabis in Indiana would defy his congregations religious freedoms.
The First Church of Cannabis has 12 commandments which can be read below.
1) Don’t be an asshole. Treat everyone with Love as an equal.
2) The day starts with your smile every morning. when you get up, wear it first.
3) Help others when you can. Not for money, but because it’s needed.
4) Treat your body as a temple. Do not poison it with poor quality foods and sodas.
5) Do not take advantage of people. Do not intentionally hurt anything.
6) Never start a fight… only finish them.
7) Grow food, raise animals get nature into your daily routine
8) Do not be a “troll” on the internet, respect others without name calling and being vulgarly aggressive.
9) Spend at least 10 mins a day just contemplating life in a quiet space.
10) when you see a bully… stop them by any means possible. Protect those who can not protect themselves.
11) Laugh often, share humor. Have fun in life, be positive.
12) Cannabis, “the Healing Plant” is our sacrament. It brings us closer to ourselves and others. It is our fountain of health, our love, curing us from illness and depression. We embrace it with our whole heart and spirit, individually and as a group.